30 Hours and $2000 left – Your Support Will Go a Long Way Today!
During this special time, the Jewish "days of Awe," you can help us build a sustainable year for Jewcology!
In our "Year of Action" Campaign, we have already raised $5,434 toward our $7,500 match from the ROI community. We have just $2066 left to go, and about 30 hours to raise it. Can you help us meet the match by tomorrow night? The deadline is Monday, September 24 at 11:59 pm Eastern!
Become part of our superhero squad! To donate, visit www.indiegogo.com/jewcology!
Do as the Jewcologist Says!
In case you missed the earlier emails, here are the details:
- On Tu b'Shevat 2013, Jewcology will conclude ourYear of Learning Jewish Learning on the Environment.
- In appropriate Jewish fashion, we will turn immediately from this year of learning to applying our new wisdom through action.
- The Year of Action will focus on the Jewish mitzvah of Bal Tashchit (avoiding "unnecessary destruction" or "waste").
- We are now raising funds for this campaign, and thanks to the ROI Community, all funds raised up to $7,500 will be matched dollar for dollar. Your funds go twice as far!
- And when you join us in supporting the Year of Action, you'll be eligible for cool perks.
Don't wait! Donate now and tell all your friends!
Got something to say?
You must be logged in to post a comment.