Brit Mayim – Working to protect and restore our water.
Use this worksheet to discuss how each of us can work to protect water in our regions and globally.
1. Distribute one worksheet to each participant.
2. Read the opening paragraphs aloud. Allow students to discuss or ask questions of each paragraph if appropriate.
3. Explain the concept of Brit, covenant or contract, like Abraham made with God.
4. Read the Brit aloud (if time permits)
5. Direct students to choose one item from each list and to commit to these actions for at least the next month.
Materials developed by Noam Dolgin
All content is subject to the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. (Ie. Tell other where you got it from and don't sell it)