It's your lucky day!
Registration for Jewcology's Leadership Training has been extended to Thursday, June 7th!
Plus, if you refer a friend who registers for the training, you will both receive a free eco-pack, full of fun goodies to share with your friends and community!
At the training, you will:
- learn how to share the experiences and values that have led us to engage in Jewish environmental education and action;
- gain skills to help us tell our personal stories in a way that connects us with others and clearly expresses our purpose; and
- practice using these values and commitments to connect with a wide range of individuals and groups, and to inspire a diversity of audiences to take meaningful, collective action.
When: Thurs., June 14, 9:00 am-5:00pm
Where: Surprise Lake Camp, located about an hour from New York City.
Choose one of three registration options:
- Attend Teva Seminar and add-on the Leadership Training: $80 (Attendees of Teva Seminar may attend any of the four tracks and add on the Leadership Training when registering.)
- Commuter rate: $120 (includes breakfast buffet, lunch & dinner on 6/14).
- Overnight guest: $180 (includes 4 meals, overnight stay on 6/14, round-trip train shuttle transport, & morning programming on Friday, June 15th).
Both Jewcology and Teva Seminar offer work-trade scholarships to support your attendance:
Have questions? Contact us!
*This program is generously supported by the ROI Community global network of young Jewish innovators.*