During this special time, the Jewish "days of Awe," you can help us build a sustainable year for Jewcology!
In our "Year of Action" Campaign, we have already raised $5,434 toward our $7,500 match from the ROI community. We have just $2066 left to go, and about 30 hours to raise it. Can you help us meet the match by tomorrow night? The deadline is Monday, September 24 at 11:59 pm Eastern!
Become part of our superhero squad! To donate, visit www.indiegogo.com/jewcology!
Do as the Jewcologist Says!
In case you missed the earlier emails, here are the details:
- On Tu b'Shevat 2013, Jewcology will conclude ourYear of Learning Jewish Learning on the Environment.
- In appropriate Jewish fashion, we will turn immediately from this year of learning to applying our new wisdom through action.
- The Year of Action will focus on the Jewish mitzvah of Bal Tashchit (avoiding "unnecessary destruction" or "waste").
- We are now raising funds for this campaign, and thanks to the ROI Community, all funds raised up to $7,500 will be matched dollar for dollar. Your funds go twice as far!
- And when you join us in supporting the Year of Action, you'll be eligible for cool perks.
Don't wait! Donate now and tell all your friends!