Farmer’s Market Scavenger Hunt – Younger
Take your group students on a tour of your local farmer's market.
1. Divide students into groups of 3 – 5 students.
2. Give each group a worksheet, pencil and $15
3. Direct students to fill in the worksheet by looking around the market, talking to shopper and vendors as directed.
4. After approx 25 minutes or when student are compete, reconvene.
5. Share answers and purchased snacks.
All content is subject to the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. (Ie. Tell other where you got it from and don't sell it)