Pesach is coming! The first seder is Monday night, April 18. In the frenzy of cleaning, we sometimes forget the importance of protecting the environment. To keep you centered in this busy time, Canfei Nesharim offers resources to help you remember, and remind your community, to "clean green."
Great resources to help you clean green this year:
- Recipes for green cleaning products,
- Links to eco-friendly cleaning products for order,
- Tips for healthy Pesach cleaning,
- and some reminders about what Pesach is really all about.
- Make a Clean Sweep this Pesach: resources to help your community dispose properly of non-trash waste such as batteries, CFLs, and electronics.
- Make Your Own Green Cleaners: a program for 6-10 year olds and their families
Counting the Omer begins on the second night of Pesach.